Live Stream Producer
20th January 2022
As one of our Live Streaming Producers, you will push the buttons to deliver a variety of virtual and on-location live stream broadcasts.
This is an exciting technical production role, executing virtual events and live stream productions. Working as an integral part of the GloCast team, the thrill which comes with the responsibility of producing live events will motivate you.
You will be based in our Portobello, Edinburgh office and studios but when restrictions allow you will travel extensively overseas to work on site at conferences.
This is a full-time contract.
– Liaison with clients to determine their live streaming requirements.
– Collation of all required graphical and video assets from client and/or our video editing team. Sometimes you will create basic graphics using Photoshop.
– Connecting all show kit (cameras, laptops, recorders, encoders).
– Setting up your Blackmagic ATEM Constellation / 4ME Broadcast Studio switcher for all show states.
– Setting up live the stream destinations (Wowza, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook etc.).
– Briefing talent on the broadcast process and explaining the technicalities in easily understood language.
– Travelling with kit on-site and rigging our production gear. Sometimes you will be part of our production team, sometimes you will be linking with other AV professionals from other companies and countries.
– You will occasionally run remote recording sessions from our studio.
– You will be responsible for the smooth running of the live stream and record.
– Cut the cameras and graphics live on your ATEM 4ME Broadcast Studio vision mixer.
– Directing cameras and calling or launching graphics assets.
– Troubleshooting while live, if required.
– Derigging and packing gear.
– Liaison with our edit team to deliver show edits in a speedy manner.
– Occasional editing of the recordings using Adobe Premiere.
– Post-event client liaison, delivery of recordings and reporting.
– Working knowledge of Blackmagic ATEM vision mixers.
– Experienced in running events over Zoom, MS Teams and WebEx.
– Experienced in video production and editing.
– Experienced in Audio Visual production.
– Skilled at Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
– Calm under pressure.
– Comfortable and presentable when talking with clients.
– Good organisational skills.
– Excellent timekeeping and integrity.
– Willingness to work independently away from base as well as a member of a close-knit team.
– UK driving license.
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the future growth of our company by creating and developing long lasting client relationships. Reporting to the founder and CEO, this role will play a major part in our ambitious growth plans to double turnover in the next three years. This is a great opportunity to lead and build the sales and marketing function in an exciting business.