Top 10 reasons to host your event hybrid
9 August 2022 | News
Hybrid events are the future!
Hybrid events are a combination of in-person and virtual attendees and offer a unique opportunity to reach a larger audience and create a more unique experience. It makes it easier to connect with people who may not be able to attend in person and provides a cost–effective way to extend an event‘s reach and create a powerful experience for attendees! Other benefits include:
1. You can provide more content to your audience
2. Attract a global audience to increase your audience reach
3. More exposure for your sponsors & brand
4. Reduce costs on travel, accommodation and food expenses
5. You can have more control over your event
6. Flexibility to customise your audience’s experience
7. Record event content & repurpose it for educational or promotional material
8. Offer your audience different ticket types to suit their preference
9. Increase engagement across the online and live audience
10. You can sit back & relax when you book your hybrid event with GLO
It’s amazing to be back in person after a long time of not being able to host events and enjoy networking with new friends and acquaintances!
An event microsite is a really effective tool to promote your event and allows you to showcase your event and engage with your audience!
As much as we love working with our clients to produce virtual content, it’s fantastic to be back travelling again!