New live streaming workflow
4 February 2022
During the past few months we have worked hard to create more efficient and robust live streaming workflows for our clients.
We now have 8x SRT decoders in our studios, which allow us to run a full production from here, while receiving camera and slide feeds from conference venues. Our amazing new Pearl 2 kits can be either sent to the venue in a box or with our engineer / camera crew.
The benefits are:
– Much reduced crew travel and accommodation costs.
– Less kit and crew onsite.
– Fast to rig – we can set up camera feeds in minutes.
– Local video crew can send us feeds using SRT.
– Full studio production from any venue.
– Low latency / very high video quality.
– Increased robustness. If venue internet goes down, we can continue the broadcast as our studios are on a 1Gbps leased line.
For event managers, working with a talented videographer can be one of the most fun aspects of the planning process. Here are five tips to help ensure that your next event is captured in the best possible way!
Showcase the best moments of your event with an engaging and exciting event highlights video of your next event!
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) is available in all our virtual and hybrid events and allows for multiple videos to be displayed on the same screen!