New live streaming workflow
4 February 2022
During the past few months we have worked hard to create more efficient and robust live streaming workflows for our clients.
We now have 8x SRT decoders in our studios, which allow us to run a full production from here, while receiving camera and slide feeds from conference venues. Our amazing new Pearl 2 kits can be either sent to the venue in a box or with our engineer / camera crew.
The benefits are:
– Much reduced crew travel and accommodation costs.
– Less kit and crew onsite.
– Fast to rig – we can set up camera feeds in minutes.
– Local video crew can send us feeds using SRT.
– Full studio production from any venue.
– Low latency / very high video quality.
– Increased robustness. If venue internet goes down, we can continue the broadcast as our studios are on a 1Gbps leased line.
Welcome to GLO’s comprehensive guide on Hybrid Events, a fresh and innovative approach to modern event management. As leaders in live streaming and hybrid event production, we aim to provide you with essential insights and strategies.
In this video and article, we explain what is a hybrid event and give some top tech tips on how to run a successful hybrid event.
Here we go over some of the key qualities that I recommend looking for when selecting an event live streaming company.